Bed and Breakfast, Chedworth, Cotswolds
A warm welcome awaits you at this family run bed and breakfast in the lovely unspoilt village of Chedworth in the Cotswolds. Set in an elevated position with far reaching views this is an ideal base for walking, cycling or exploring the Cotswolds. There is excellent walking in the village, to the National Trust Chedworth Roman Villa, The Monarch’s Way, The Macmillan Way and The Cotswold Way.
The Seven Tuns pub is just a few minutes walk away and there are many other good pubs and restaurants nearby. There are some wonderful gardens to visit locally and we are well placed for many attractions and events with easy access to Cirencester (8 miles), Cheltenham (11 miles), Burford (15 miles), Oxford (35 miles).
• Twin/Double bedroom with tea/coffee tray, hair dryer
• Private adjoining bathroom with bath and shower
• Home cooked breakfast with local produce and homemade jams
• Special diets catered for
• Tea and cake on arrival
• Dogs by arrangement
• Extra room available for children or companions
• Supper/packed lunches on request
• Off street parking and lock up for cycles
• Washing and drying
• Transport to local station/buses
• Luggage delivery to next B&B
• Non smoking
Please note there is no TV and for allergy sufferers we have a cat and a dog.
Rates £90-£115 per night with a discount for two or more nights
To make a booking or for more information please click here to contact Caroline Baker or call 07733 322176.